This was Lisa's first time to TCF and she was very excited!!!
Notice I just have a very small bowl of salad in front of me while everyone else had huge plates of fatty food??? BWAHAHAHA...whatever I totally picked off of everyone plate:)
The Birthday girls with their cheesecakes...I just love Jocelyn so much...I got to know her because her daughter Jasmine was my Beehive and then I was called as her visitng teacher. We have become amazing friends and our visits always last at least an hour becuase we are laughing and talking so much. The Lopez girls...happy...
...and FULL!!!!!!!! LOL
I just have to point out that my clothes are super baggy in this picture...Im not bragging...just amazed at how I think something looks like ti fits and looks good and then I see a picture and Im like WOW time for some new clothes:P
2 comments:
You look so awesome....it's always fun to go down in sizes! Sure do love you!
Very fun! I *heart* the Lopez family too! Gotta wear STRETCHY PANTS when you go to Cheesecake Factory, don't you know??? What a fun time!
Post a Comment