Even harder was to sneakily communicate with Mik and let me tell you that was AWKWARD hahahahaha...but so worth it because she was totally surprised and so deserves an awesome party. Not just because she wore that horrific sombrero (heehee) but because she is the most thoughtful, caring, loving and supportive friend, Mom and wife that I know!!!
The Kalama's came ready to FIESTA!!!
We all had spanish names...mine was MIBISITA! One of the men there was named "Arturo de chilli con carne" or something like that I didn't know his real name so I kept call him ARTURO all night and you know I don't want to know his real name because I like Arturo;P
Mike and Katrina LOVE palying games so they taught us one called "House of Fire" and boy was it fun! You see how intently all of us were listening....becasue we all wanted to WIN! LOL Needless to say I lost but ARturo and I were partners a few times and were on a terrible losing streak:P
We weren't "allowed" to bring presetns so instead I got KAtrina the most amazing Birthdya Cheesecake from teh Cheesecake Factory. She LOVES peanut butter (i knew we were kindred spirits) and they ahd two different PB cheesecakes...Adams and Reeses to I got both and can you jut say EEEVVVIIILLLL????? The wind was so strong Rachel ahd to use her Poncho to help light the candles;)
EEEEVVVVIILLLLL....you see the semi crazed look in Katrina's eyes as she hovers over that cheesecake??? (Hee Hee...love you Katrina!)
It was probaobly the best B-day party I have ever been to and the best part was when Katrina had to smash the pinata she is holding in her hands. I will post the vidoe soon!
Lisa came with me and even though she was surrounded by old farts she had a blast and was even a good sport and wore the huge sombrero for me!
Happy Birthday Katrina...thanks for being a wonderful friend, confidant and example to me. I love you to pieces and I hope we can celebrate your 60th Birthday together!!!
1 comment:
Mibi....you are such a good friend! Oh that we could all be more kind and generous from your example!!
Post a Comment