I have a ton of more pictures but wanted to get a few up already...my niece LISA has come to stay with me for the summer. She just graduated from Baker High in Alabama as Salutatorian (aka 2nd in her class) and is here to have tons of fun before starting College at BYU Provo in the fall!
This was my parents graduation gift to fly ehr here for the summer and staying iwth me! Mom, Lisa dn I spent a night in Waikiki just hanging out. This is us at Chili's for dinner!We walked around Waikiki for an hour and saw some fun street performers...then came home to this awesome view!
We actually came home and watched the finale for GLEE...YES I finally have someone who appreciates the show as much r maybe more than I do;) Than came outside to admire the view!
Me and Mom in front of the waterfall in the Hyatt Regency...Horrible picture of me (why do I bend forward in pictures all the time??? I know its not my most flattering post but oh well:P) but super cute one of my Mom!
I am so excited to have Lisa here and to get to know her better and have a LOT OF FUN!
2 comments:
Lisa will have so much fun with you!!
Gleeks of the world, UNITE! Your niece is so pretty! I think we bend forward in pics when the people next to us are shorter (story of my life!) Love ya Meebs!
Post a Comment