May 27, 2008

Grandma's little "Hula Girl"...

Lee's Mom broke down sobbing as she held her grandbaby for the first time.
Savannah is so comfortable with everyone she is meeting for the firs time. I think she can tell how much everyone loves her. Grandma couldn't stop hugging and kissing her!
Grandma bought a hula skirt and ukulele for her and we couldn't resist putting it on right away. Savannah loves to wear it and swoosh it around like a real hula girl.
By the time she leaves...Savannah will NEVER want tot ake another picture ever again. I can't help it...we are so excited to ahve her and I want to document every minute of her first visit to Hawaii.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We are so glad Savannah is finally in Hawaii with you! We wish we were there too! Thanks for posting the pics! We feel like we're right there with you!

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.