May 28, 2008

Savannah's first day at the beach...

After hours of waiting...we finally got the sunscreen on and the bag packed and walked across the street to Temple Beach. She "cautiously" tip toed towards the water then told me I had to come in with her...so I did:-)
This is her...telling us we HAVE to take her in and to hurry up about it:-)
Even though we know she can swim very well...she won't let go of either of us when in the ocean. I think the waves are throwing her off. But I guarantee by the endof this week she will be catching waves!
Lee had her on a boogey board and was pushing it into the wave so she could ride it. She would squeel with half fear and half excitment and then say her new favorite phrase, "do it again".
This picture was taken after a wave came and washed right over her. It took her by suprise and she was NOT happy with that wave. But when we told her that we could go home if she was done...well the wave wasn't so bad anymore.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Enjoy your time together! The memories you make these next few weeks will be priceless! Have fun and take full advantage of your time together! We love you!

Tali said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun! SHe is a darling little girl. I love the pics of Lee and savannah. Looks like they have a good time togehter. Mibi, you look so happy. I miss you!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

You guys are so cute with Savannah! I bet she loves being with you, always such fun things to do!!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.