May 28, 2008

Horsing around...




Savannah woke up at about 4:30am and watched TV with grandma. When Lee woke up at about 5:30am he got her dressed and walked over to the beach to see the sunrise. I was snoozing away so couldn't get any pictures but he said that she wanted to jump in SO bad but it was way too cold. So he let her get her feet wet and then came home for breakfast. She was a ball of energy so they started wrestling and playing "airplane" on our bed.
From airplane it evolved into Lee "body slamming" her into the bed. I thought that she would get upset but she giggled and BEGGED him to "do it again".
As you can see her...as always the WOMAN always conques the man!!!!
I love this picture. They look so cute together and it warms my heart everytime I see Lee and Savannah together. You can feel their love for eachother growing with each minute that passes.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Lee is such a natural! Fatherhood is amazing isn't it? Love you both!