I saw the short clip of this video on CNN yesterday and was overcome with emotion...so I checked youtube and found the long version of the video! I'm glad I did because the one on the news didn't show the guy in the green shirt who must have been an off duty paramedic, come running over and stayed with this young man the ENTIRE TIME! I served in the Utah Ogden Mission, which covers Logan, and I have always had a special place in my heart for northern Utah. But watching this video just makes me feel so humble and inspired by these angels that risked their own lives to save this 21 year old man. Its truly inspiring and it makes me grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who constantly is "pulling me out from under a burning car" and for the many people in my life who help him!
I am a strong, independent, soft hearted, fun loving, fiercely loyal, devoted and evolving Wife, Step Mom, Daughter, Aunty, Sister and Friend to those who earn and keep my trust and respect! This BLOG is a chronicle of my struggles, joys, memories and thoughts while journeying on this path to Eternity...read, enjoy, comment, laugh, cry and hopefully you will walk away with a few insights and a better understanding of my journey!
September 16, 2011
Angels Among Us...
I saw the short clip of this video on CNN yesterday and was overcome with emotion...so I checked youtube and found the long version of the video! I'm glad I did because the one on the news didn't show the guy in the green shirt who must have been an off duty paramedic, come running over and stayed with this young man the ENTIRE TIME! I served in the Utah Ogden Mission, which covers Logan, and I have always had a special place in my heart for northern Utah. But watching this video just makes me feel so humble and inspired by these angels that risked their own lives to save this 21 year old man. Its truly inspiring and it makes me grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who constantly is "pulling me out from under a burning car" and for the many people in my life who help him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment