September 12, 2011

End of Summer Fun!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This picture collage personalized with Smilebox
Before school started back up, Katrina and I took the girls for an "end of summer" outing. We took them to Chuck-E-Cheese and had a BLAST! We went school clothes shopping afterwards and it was the perfect day. I just love Katrina and her family...it feels like I have my sister living next door! I love the picture of Kaitlynn (the baby) giving me the funniest look (the picture of just her and I)...and the picture of me with the girls in front of Chuckee is hillarious becasue its an animatronic mouse and he kept getting "fresh" with me (his arm kept smacking me in the butt) so thats why we have funny looks on our faces and Whitney is staring at my behind! LOL

No comments: