I am a strong, independent, soft hearted, fun loving, fiercely loyal, devoted and evolving Wife, Step Mom, Daughter, Aunty, Sister and Friend to those who earn and keep my trust and respect! This BLOG is a chronicle of my struggles, joys, memories and thoughts while journeying on this path to Eternity...read, enjoy, comment, laugh, cry and hopefully you will walk away with a few insights and a better understanding of my journey!
September 22, 2011
Beware...pity party in full swing!!!!!
It must be a combo of too much work, not enough sleep, missing my husband and having a sinus infection...but the last week has ben rough for me. I just feel lik BLAH!!!!!! I am finally taking time to go to the doctors tomorrow because I have had this weird "car sick" feeling for weeks now. So not only am I working 7 days a week, 9-10 hours a day, but half of the time I feel like I'm on a rollar coaster ride (not a fun exciting ride...a make you sick and wanna hurl kind of ride). So of course, because I dont feel well, I EAT!!!! I have been eating out of control...just stuffing myself with food that isn't good for me and not really good PERIOD. Like, if I am going to go off my diet, I shoudl atleast be eating things that are AWESOME...not random things in the employee cafeteria:( I have Savannah's Mom harrassing me and although she is pretty easy to ignore (thank you to T-Mobile for allowing me to block people from calling or texting me nad me from calling or texting them), it's still annoying and hurtful. My house was not finished in time, so I am sharing my old house with 5 college girls and a very big, spoiled dog. And they are all sweet girls, but sharing a bathroom with two other girls and having people I dont know come in and out of my house is something I am not used to. I'm a little overwhelmed with all of these things...but mostly I just miss my husband. You would think that it would get easier seeing as he will be home in 2 months, 2 weeks and 4 days...but it seems like FOREVER right now. I just want him near me...to hold me...cook me food...take Kayla to the park for me...fix the mustang...you know be my HUSBAND! Like, the over eating...missing Lee is my way of "comforting" myself. In the past, when I was down or stressed, I'd EAT or Lee would be there to cheer me up...they were my coping mechanisms. And for the last 15 months they have both been taken away. I don't know why NOW all of a sudden I need them...I had just as much stress before, but for whatever reason I AM SO DONE. Done being married but alone...being thinner but still overweight...having the responsibility of raising achild but having no acces or rights to her...its like im just STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im probably PMS-ing and in a few days will laugh at how over dramatic I was in this post but for now...this is how I feel and I needed to get it out. Im going to go home, take my dog to the park, take a hot shower, climb into bed and hopefully wake up in my finished upstairs house, 50 pounds lighter with my Husband lying next to me and Savannah asleep in her room. Is that too much to ask???? I mean REALLY...Heavenly Father created the heavens and the earth in 7 days...Im sure HE could do this one little thing;) Sigh.....I digress.....Lets hope I wake up tomorrow with a better attitude, go to the Doctor and finally get medicine for whatever illness I have and remember how truly blessed I am. Because I AM...I know I am...and my pity party will be over and normal non-drama queen MIBI will return!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Grrrrrr....its the final stretch, thats why... I'm sure that my hugs are not as good as Lee's but hang in there. Anytime you need to vent, HOLLA!
Post a Comment