Friday, we took a drive down to Florida to see the beach and just sight see:)I just loved how all the bridges were over water and that a lot of buildings were so brightly colored!
It was overcast and really windy but still so beautiful. The sand was SO WHITE and very soft. Almost like powdered sugar!
I couldn't get one picture with my hair not blowing in my face;) But I do love this picture...I was so happy to be there with Lisa and the kids!
Jessica wanted us to do this pose! Isn't it adorable? Except my legs are spread far apart to keep me from being blown over by the wind! LOL
There were Jelly Fish like this everywhere. So weird...I'm used to blue bubbles but these were just cool!
The water wasn't as cold as I thought it would be. In the summer they say that the water is warm and crystal blue!
Kenny has the cutest personality and this picture shows it! He is very quiet but will say the funniest things. And he is such a gentleman...he is going to steal a lot of hearts one day:)
We were trying to pose for a picture when the waves came rushing up and we all went running and were trying to avoid stepping on the jelly fish! We were screaming and laughing like crazy and I'm sure we looked like crazy tourists!
I love my Jessica...she was on 3 when they moved to Alabama so she has a sweet little southern accent. She is so much like her mom and I just want to take her home with me.
I love this picture...
Jessica kept trying to race Kenny but would always cheat (see the video below) and it was hilarious watching them race. They really get along SO WELL and I love how close they are!
Allen is a wonderful man that my sister is dating. His parents are MawMaw and PawPaw and they all were wonderful hosts.
I never knew anyone from the south and I just loved listening to them TALK. Their accents are so strong and whenever I would say that, they would reply, "What accent?" LOL!
2 comments:
I totally love Southern Accents, especially Paula Deen (cooking show)...mustve been so neat! Hope you picked up some "Hey y'all" while you were there! Loved that pic on the beach, at first I thought it was snow! Lisa has the best of both worlds, a great home and a beach (just like home!)..sorta!
Oh Mibi...it looks like you had so much fun. I loved looking at each picture and video...and reading about it. The beach there sounds a lot like McAllen where Jer is...beautiful..but the wind is always blowing! I am so happy you had such a good time together. We got used to that Cool Southern Accent when Jer was in Knoxville!
Post a Comment