November 18, 2011

Snakes and BBQ!

Kenny has a snake and I wouldn't go near it until the day before I left;) But Kenny LOVES his snake!
It was adorable because he was telling me information about what kind of snake it is and he was so happy...on the verge of being giddy...and was doing a thing his mom calls the "happy dance"! It's adorable...he just kind of hops back and forth off each foot and like he is so excited that he can't stand still.  I wish I got it on video because it was the cutest thing I have ever seen:D
We went to lunch at THE SHED as featured on Food Network
As you can see it looks like a shed;P
It was a super cute place and the food was ONO!!!
You get to sign the tables...so of course I had to leave my mark:D
Lee may not have been with me this trip but he is always on my mind and in my heart!
Oh man....best BBQ EVER!!!!! And the potato salad tasted like a loaded baked potato...never had anything like it and am going to try and duplicate it for the Ward Christmas party!
After lunch we picked the kids up from school and I wanted to spend a little alone time with each kid. So I took Jessica to get a pedicure:) I think Lisa has that picture so I will add it later.  But for Kenny's alone time he wanted to go look at SNAKES.  Oh man this was a BIG snake!!!
I had no idea you could love a snake like I love Kayla but Kenny can! And If I didn't think his mother would kill me I probably would have bought him this albino python...but it gets up to 20 feet long and I'm pretty sure Lisa would NOT be ok with that;P

It was wonderful to spend time with my family and I wish I had another week...although if I had another week I probably would have eaten myself into a food coma!  I hope to take Lee back one day and get Lisa and family to come to Hawaii next summer.  Regardless, I am NOT waiting another 3 years until I see my babies again!

1 comment:

Emerson Experiment said...

Shack? Yes. Snakes. I'll pass!